1. Personal Information
1. 1 Personal information is information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable, whether the information or opinion is true or not, and whether the information or opinion is recorded in a material form or not.
2. Collection of Personal Information
2. 1 We collect personal information for the purpose of conducting our business, including where you have provided information to us by:
- registering or subscribing to our website;
- using our lessons and masterclasses;
- placing an order through us;
- providing your account details; and
- contacting us.
2. 2 The personal information that we collect may include:
- your name and contact details including phone number, payment details, email address, residential address or mailing address;
- any other personal information collected in the course of completing a transaction.
2. 4 Our website may contain links to third party websites. They may have their own privacy policies and we are not responsible for their treatment of your personal information.
3. Use of Personal Information
3. 1 We collect, hold and use your personal information to provide our services to you, to recommend our goods and services to you, to improve our offerings, to maintain and develop our business systems and to assist in responding to your feedback or enquiries. We will not share your personal information with others for direct marketing activities but, we may provide you with information relevant to the services we are providing to you and updates on those services.
3.2. We disclose personal information we collect for purposes which are incidental to the purposes outlined above in section 3.1. We may also need to disclose your personal information to our service providers who support our day-to-day business operations, but only for the purposes outlined above in section 3.1.
3.3 We may collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for other purposes which are within reasonable expectations or permitted or required by law.
3.4. You may at any time opt-out of receiving marketing material by contacting us or by following the unsubscribe instructions on any marketing communication you receive from us. You accept that on receipt of your instructions to opt-out of receiving marketing material, removal from any marketing distribution lists may take several business days following the date of your request.
3.5 Your personal information may be provided to third parties that provide services to us, including companies providing services relating to our website platform, payment gateway, cloud services, financing for your purchase, logistics and technology support. This may require providing your information to third parties located outside Australia. These disclosures will only be made for the purposes outlined above in section 3.1.
3.6 When no longer required by us, unless required by law to retain it, reasonable steps will be taken by us to destroy or de-identify your personal information in a secure manner.
4. Accessing your Personal Information
4. 1 You have a right to access and/or correct your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, you may do so in writing by contacting us We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per-request basis. We may require reasonable proof of your identity before providing access to, or correcting, information.
7. Contact Details